Here are some of the ways we can work together. Anything sound good – or have an even better idea? firstname.lastname@example.org
Zero Waste 101
Listen and learn from Polly Barks through her main offering, an introduction to sustainability and zero waste that goes beyond a mason jar of trash. From single-use plastics to CO2 footprints and beyond, Polly will equip participants with the information needed to think critically about the unsustainable systems they exist in.
Polly also offers:
- More Than a Plastic Bag: a discussion on sustainability that dives into the nuance of living a “green” life. Participants will get to choose from a range of topics including food systems, individual zero waste tips, community action, etc. We’ll dive into what you want to cover and come away with actionable tips to implement right away. (Each participant will receive a copy of Polly’s book, More Than a Plastic Bag, to guide them beyond the hour-long event.)
- Workshops: get hands on and attract an audience of eco-enthusiasts! learn how to make low-waste DIY products as an introduction to a more sustainable lifestyle.
This site is also available for collaboration on these types of projects:
- Sponsored blog or social media posts
- Green consulting for business
- Other ways that we can spread zero waste together
Rates will vary depending on the scope of work and usage, but please feel free to reach out to discuss your objectives.