What’s your climate action niche?
Let’s face it: it’s hard to take climate action.
The crushing existential dread of the climate crisis makes you feel helpless. You feel like all of your individual actions are useless against such a massive, global problem.
Plus, you know. Global pandemic, rising economic inequality, and all the other horror shows that come with a rampant capitalist system.
So consider this quiz a little nudge to take some action that’s really meaningful to you when you’re caught in the paralysis of too much. It’ll help you:
- Identify an aspect of sustainability you resonate with
- Give you a focus point amid the noise of everything going on
- Encourage you to take a small but meaningful climate action right away
Have you taken the quiz and want even more?
Awesome! I’m offering a 5-day email course called the Eco-Activation Blueprint soon. It’s for people who have been hanging out with a friend, sighed and said something like:
- “Our planet’s dying and I’m freaking out.”
- “I’m so scared for our future but I don’t even know where to start.”
- “Everything sucks. I should do something about it.”
If that sounds like you, then this might be the right way to dive in and get clarity on how you can tackle such an overwhelming, existential crisis.